CID is very famous in India. One reason for this is that you must have heard the name of CID many times in movies and TV serials. But a lot of people do not know about CID, we are going to tell about this today, we will know about CID full form, what are a CID, the history of CID, and the qualification to become a CID.
CID Full Form
The full name and CID full form is Crime Investigation Department.
What is CID?
It is an investigation and intelligence wing of the Indian State Police. It is one of the most important units of the police organization and is headed by ADGP (Additional Director General of Police). CID is the Crime Investigation Department of the State Police of India which investigates any crime very seriously. The CID department usually works in intelligence.
Its members do not wear any special uniform and remain in normal clothes so that no one can identify them and it can investigate and arrest the criminals. This department has its rank of officers who usually work in plain clothes. These officers are known as detectives or CID officers. In our time, crime in India is increasing rapidly in India. Our CID team is working to stop crime.
The History of CID
This headquarters is located in Pune. The CID investigates specified cases entrusted by the government. The CID was established by the British government in 1902 on the recommendation of the Police Commission to maintain law and order in the country.
The Qualification To Become a CID Officer.
- • To become a CID officer, the candidate must first be a citizen of India.
- • For joining CID as a constable, the candidate must have the required minimum qualification 12th or 10th.
- • The minimum qualification of a candidate to be included as a Sub Inspector or Officer in CID should be a graduate from a recognized university.
- • Apart from qualification to become a CID officer, it should pass the Indian Civil Service Examination which is conducted every year by the Union Service Commission.
- • To become a CID officer, the candidate must have an excellent memory, sharp eyes, good judgment of character, ability to work in a team. Apart from this, the most important thing is that its interested candidates should be single. If the candidate fulfills all the basic requirements of this job then he is eligible to become a CID officer.
Read More – Full form of SDO
People Ask Questions : CID Full Form
Q. 1 What is the full form of CID Full Form?
Answer – The full name and CID full form is Crime Investigation Department.
Q. 2 Who is the real CID officer?
Answer – Aditya Srivastava
Q. 3 What is the salary of CID officer in India?
Answer – An average, A CID Officer Salary between 55,000/- per month to 80,000/- per month.
Q. 4 What is CID short for?
Answer – CID full form is Crime Investigation Department.
Q. 5 What does CID mean in jail?
Answer – Criminal Investigation Division
CID Full Form Video Help
This is the complete and in-depth knowledge about CID full form, what are a CID, the history of CID, and the qualification to become a CID. After adopting the CID Full Form, any doubt regarding commenting below.
Now its yours turns to much more knowledge. Let me know in the comment section. Which part of the article (CID Full Form) do you like most? Let me know in the comment section.
If you like the post CID Full Form. Don’t forget to share with your friends.
Thanks for Visiting……