Full form of UFC, What is UFC, History of UFC, Rules of UFC. This question often runs in the minds of many people. You will get answers to all these questions today. You may have heard the name of UFC in TV or newspaper. The UFC is a fighting club. Fighters from all over the world come and perform their own art. So let’s learn more about it.
What is the full form of UFC.
The full form of UFC is Ultimate Fighting Championship.
What is UFC?
The UFC headquarters is in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. UFC is a company that makes MMA (mixed martial arts) fight. Many Bollywood films have featured MMA fight. In WWE, two fighters use kick punches and submission moves to defeat each other, just as superstars perform jumps or stunts over the ring. WWE Brock Lassner and CM Punk have competed in MMA and recently became part of WWE Ronda Rousey was the first UFC champion.
The UFC Championship is divided into 12 different weight categories. Which has 8 mans titles while 4 are placed in the women’s division. Flyweight, Bantamweight, Featherweight, Lightweight, Welterweight, Middleweight, Lightweight and Heavyweight These 8 titles are fixed for Main. Straw weight, flyweight, bantamweight and featherweight have been retained for women’s.
Let us tell you that the UFC cage, called the “Octagon”, is spread over 30 feet of steel cage which is 6 feet in length and 4 feet above the ground.
History of UFC
UFC is one of the largest companies of mixed martial arts. The first event of UFC took place in the year 1993. The current UFC President is Danna White, who took over in 2001. The UFC has already conducted 400 events.
Let me tell you that when there was an MMA during the 1990s, not many rules were made, due to which the fighter would pull his opponent’s hair, hit him in the eye and do many things which were not legal. A few years later the rules were set in the UFC.
Read more – Full form of NGO
Rules of UFC?
- Every fighter has to fight inside the octagon.
- Fight has 3 judges who look at the points of the fighter, the referee is not involved. During this time all the umpires see how the fighter has used and defended the technique of MMA.
- Each round has 10 points and given the correct technique, the umpire points.
- Fighter has to wear gloves whose weight should be from 113 grams to 170 grams. A man fighter is required to wear a protector of the groin (the lower part of the abdomen) while a woman must wear a chest protector.
- UFC has five rounds of five minutes each for the championship match, which also provides one minute rest.
- UFC has 31 types of fouls, such as spitting, hair pulling, head kicking. If someone fouls it then the referee can disqualify it.
- It is very important to have a mouth guard in the mouth with a bandage on the hands.
Win a UFC fight
MMA’s fight can be won in many ways. Such as physical tap out and verbal tap out. Also after knocking out or winning all rounds.
If the fighter loses his senses during the fight, the referee can also declare the winner as the second fighter. The decisions of the umpires / referees also lead to victory, for example, all three judges should give their verdict or one of the two judges and the third judge should give some other verdict (this is called majority decision). With this, fight can also be won by submission, forfeit, technical decision.
People ask Questions
Q. 1 What is the full form of UFC?
Answer – The full form of UFC is Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Q. 2 Who is the CEO of UFC?
Answer – Lorenzo Fertitta
Q. 3 Who’s the best UFC fighter?
Answer – Jon Jones
Q. 4 Who owns UFC now?
Answer – Endeavor
Q. 5 What is the full form of MMA?
Answer – The full form of MMA is Mixed martial arts.
Full form of UFC Video Help
This is the complete and in-depth knowledge about what is the full form UFC. In the post, we have provide the Full form of UFC, What is UFC, History of UFC, Rules of UFC. After adopting the Full Form of UFC, any doubt regarding commenting below.
Now its yours turns to much more knowledge. Let me know in the comment section. Which part of the article (Full Form of UFC) do you like most? Let me know in the comment section.
If you like the post don’t forget to share with your friends.
Thanks for Visiting…..